Eloise has two young children and enjoys spending time with her family outdoors and being active with them.
Eloise enjoys swimming, Pilates and cycling. Once a year she cycles 120 miles over two days to raise funds for a nominated charity with friends. She loves travelling the world and experiencing different cultures.
- BSc Occupational Therapy (1995-1999)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCSP)
- Royal College of Occupational Therapy (RCOT)
- BABICM membership
- Postural and Seating Specialist
- Spasticity management
- Bobath – Normal Movement Module 1 (2017)
- Vocational Assessment
- Equipment prescription and minor adaptations
- Wheelchair prescriber
- Managing Challenging behaviour
- Trained in the management of cognition, perceptual, and executive disorders
- Robotic and remote therapies including Hocomo ArmeoSpring
- Saebo and Bioness FES trained
- Splinting for neurological impairment
- Clinical student Educator, Southbank University
Eloise has over 20 years of experience working in neurorehabilitation across the NHS and private sector. She has worked in acute hospitals including HDU (high dependency unit), acute stroke units and neurosurgical wards. Eloise also has extensive experience in inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient clinics, outreach, and community rehabilitation, all of which have given her a clear understanding of a client's journey. Over the last six years, she has worked as the Head Occupational Therapist at a private inpatient rehabilitation centre.
Eloise has extensive experience working with complex cases, including facilitating safe discharges back into the community and helping patients return to work. She has excellent training skills and has experience supervising and training carers and rehabilitation assistants supporting clients. Eloise can assess for and prescribe specialist equipment and wheelchairs and make recommendations on minor adaptations.
More recently, she has developed her knowledge and skills around the use of robotic therapy (ArmeoSpring, ArmeoSenso, MindmotionGO and Gripable) as an adjunct to therapy to help clients reach their functional goals. Eloise has experience in remote based therapy and review.
Eloise’s experience includes assessing and treating patients with the following conditions:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Guillain Barre
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Complex Trauma
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Amputees both upper and lower limb
- Functional Conditions
- Locked-in syndrome
- Prolonged Disorders of Consciousness